This Privacy Statement has been compiled to better serve those who are concerned with how their ‘Personally Identifiable Information’ (PII) is being used online. PII, as described in US privacy law and information security, is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context. Please read our Privacy Statement carefully to get a clear understanding of how we collect, use, protect or otherwise handle your Personally Identifiable Information in accordance with our website. You must also read our Terms and Conditions of Use to understand the general rules about your use of this website. This Privacy Statement and the Terms and Conditions of Use are the complete agreement between you and Induction Therapies with respect to your use of this Website. You may be subject to additional terms that may apply when you access particular services or materials on certain areas of this website, or by following a link from this website. By using this website, you agree to the terms of the most recent version of this Privacy Statement.
This Privacy Statement was last revised on June 1, 2018. We may change this Privacy Statement at any time for any reason. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement each time you visit the Website. If we decide to make a change to our Privacy Statement, we will post a notice on the home page of our Website for a period of time after the change is made. By using this Website, you agree to the most recent terms of our Privacy Statement.
Privacy on other websites: Our website may provide links to other third-party websites. These third-party websites are operated by third parties and not by Induction Therapies. This Privacy Statement does not apply to any other websites, a link to which may be found on our website. We do not review, control or monitor the privacy practices of websites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties, your interactions with third party websites, or your business dealings with third parties. You should review the privacy statement posted on other websites when you visit those websites to make a determination as to whether their privacy policies are adequate.
What type of information do we collect from you?
We may collect both personal and non-personal information from you when you visit our website.
Personal Information: Personal information is information we collect through our website that we can use to specifically identify you, and may include your name, telephone number, email address, personal health information, and date of birth. For U.S. healthcare providers, a National Provider Identifier# (NPI) and/or a state license number. We may collect this information when you fill out a registration form, survey, email or contact form, and if you request additional information about our products and therapies.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
Non-personal information: Non-personal information is information that does not identify you as an individual person. Non-personal information may include the type of web browser software you use, the name of the domain from which you access the Internet, the Internet address of the website from which you linked to our website, the pages you have visited on our website, the links that you click on, and search terms that you use. Because non-personal information cannot be used to identify you, or be linked to you in any way, there are no restrictions on how we can use or share your non-personal information. We may use this information to help us make this website more useful to visitors, customize information, products and services listed on our website, compile information about how visitors use our website and provide this information to third parties.
We do not permit third parties (other than companies we hire to perform services on our behalf) to place cookies on our website. To learn more about cookies, please refer to your browser Help section.
Like many e-commerce websites, we employ several commonly used technologies on this Website such as: cookies, clear gifs, networking traffic monitoring and active scripting. We use these to monitor the performance of the Website, measure its effectiveness, tailor our products, services and advertising to suit the personal interests of you and others, estimate our audience size, assist our online merchants to track visits to and sales at our Website and to process your order, track your status in our promotions, contests and sweepstakes, and/or analyze your visiting patterns. In addition, we may outsource these tasks to third parties; however, the third parties may not use or disclose your Personal Information for any other purpose.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent this. However, if you disable cookies, you may be unable to order products or use other features of our Website and you may have less than a satisfactory experience.
“Clear gifs” (also known as “web beacons” or “pixel tag”) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to help us monitor activity on our Website and better optimize our advertising.
“Network traffic monitoring” is programming that monitors and analyzes network traffic, and can be used to capture data being transmitted on a network, including plain-text data and computer IP addresses.
“Active scripting” is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Website, such as which links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your computer or mobile device from our server or a third party service provider, is active only while you are connected to the Website, and is deactivated or deleted thereafter.
We may combine automatically collected aggregate information with your Personal Information. In those cases, we will apply this Policy to the combined information.
When do we collect information?
If you visit our Website to review or download information, such as information about our products, we may collect certain non-personal information about you from your computer. This information is collected from your computer’s web browser. If you only read or download information on our Website, we do not collect or learn your name, e-mail address, home address or other personal information about you. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
You understand that our Website may be accessed by an international audience. By visiting our Website and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that your Personal Information may be processed for the purposes identified in this policy. In addition, such data may be stored on servers located outside your resident jurisdiction and in jurisdictions which may have less stringent privacy practices than your own. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.
How do we use information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up to receive information from us, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the Website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- To contact you with information that might be of interest to you, including information about our products. If we contact you via email, we cannot guarantee that our emails to you will be secure from unauthorized interception.
- To develop records, including records of your personal information
- For analytical purposes to assist us in researching, developing and improving our products and the content of this website.
- For U.S. healthcare providers, to link your name, National Provider Identifier (NPI), state license number and/or your IP address to web pages you visit, for compliance, marketing and sales activities
- To enforce this Privacy Statement and other rules about your use of this Website
- To protect our rights or property
- To protect someone’s health, safety or welfare
- To comply with law, regulation, court order or other legal process. We may keep, disclose and use personally identifiable information that you provide through this website in ways that we believe are consistent with FDA and other governmental guidance, directions, regulations and laws. We may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting website visitors who violate our rules or engage in illegal behavior or in other behavior that is harmful to others. We may be legally compelled to release your personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, law or regulation.
- We may work with third parties, such as network advertisers and ad exchanges that use tracking technologies on our Website in order to provide tailored advertisements on our behalf and/or on behalf of other advertisers across the Internet and we may use third party analytics service providers to evaluate and provide us and/or third parties with information about the use of these ads on third party sites and viewing of ads and of our content. Network advertisers are third parties that display advertisements, which may be based on your activities (including past visits to our Website) across the Internet and mobile media (“Behavioral Ads”). Behavioral Ads enable us to target advertisements to you for products and services in which we believe you might be interested. If you object to receiving Behavioral Ads from us on third party sites, you can learn more about your ability to limit Behavioral Ads below. Our third party ad network and exchange providers, the advertisers and/or traffic measurement services may themselves set and access their own technologies on your device and track certain behavioral usage information via a device identifier. These third party technologies may be set to, among other things: (a) help deliver advertisements to you that you might be interested in; (b) prevent you from seeing the same advertisements; and (c) understand the usefulness of the advertisements that have been delivered to you.
- Statements regarding our practices do not apply to the methods for collecting information used by these third parties or the use of the information that such third parties collect. We do however work with third parties to make efforts to have you provided with information on their practices and any available opportunity to exercise choice. We make no representations regarding the policies or practices of third party advertisers or advertising networks or exchanges or related third parties.
- Further, while sites use a variety of companies to serve advertisements, you may wish to visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp, which provides information regarding this practice by Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) members, and your choices regarding having this information used by these companies, including the “opt-out” procedures of NAI members. Opting out of one or more NAI members only means that those NAI members no longer will be allowed under their own rules to deliver Behavioral Ads to you, but does not mean you will no longer receive any targeted content and/or ads. Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you visit this opt-out page, or you subsequently erase your cookies, use a different device or change web browsers, your NAI opt-out may not, or may no longer, be effective. You may also opt-out of receiving Behavioral Ads on participating sites and services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance(“DAA”) website (or if located in the European Union click here). Similar limitations may apply to the DAA opt-out. We are not responsible for effectiveness of or compliance with any third parties’ opt-out options or programs.
How do we protect your information?
We take regular steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. We cannot guarantee that all Internet transmissions are completely secure or free from error. We use authorize.net, an advanced security protocol that protects your credit card information and ensures secure online ordering. Authorize.net Internet connections are encrypted, and thus protect all credit card ordering information, including your name, address and credit card number, so it cannot be read in transit. We use secure technology, privacy protection controls, and restrictions on employee access, to safeguard your personal information. Please note, however, that although we employ industry-standard security measures to safeguard the security of your personal information, no transmissions made on or through the Internet are guaranteed to be secure.
California Online Privacy Protection Act