ALL of our products are Paraben, Vegan & Gluten Free!
Non acidic, alkaline. This product has a PH level of 7.5% This slightly foaming cleanser is very gentle, yet strong enough to remove eye make up.
PHAZ is a special product due to its two differently sized molecules and sponge delivery system. The smallest molecule gets into the dermis, helping to heal and hydrate and takes in 1,000 times its weight in water. The larger sponge molecule creates a barrier, which helps to prevent TEWL (trans epidermal water loss) while keeping the newly injured tissue free of foreign matter or bacteria from the environment. This newly created bandage should be used every 1-2 hours on the day of the actual treatment. Some folks think they are peeling, but this is not true. Upon multiple layers of application the bandage will begin to peel or flake. This is the product flaking, not your skin. We use this as our primary glide while micro-needling and key ingredient in our post procedure kit, which promotes skin health and proper safe healing.
AX5 (Proprietary Blend)
AX5 is a proprietary blend of 5 Acids. The primary acid is TCA, along with Phytic, Glycolic, Salicylic, and Hyaluronic. There is no other skincare product on the market like this. This product will work to lift out pigment similar to Hydroquinone, yet TCA is a non-toxic ingredient. Hydroquinone is a carcinogenic product and is outlawed in many countries.
Most people think AX5 would be irritating due to the TCA & other acids, but part of the unique formulation of this product is that it also includes two anti-inflammatory ingredients that allow you to use this on a daily basis at home and without experiencing irritation.
Key benefits of using AX5 are:
- PERFECT for all skin types
- Lifting & lightening of pigmented areas
- Refined and retextured skin
- Reduction in the appearance of fine lines
Our #1 AX5 account uses this on their Fitzpatrick 4-6 skin types with great results.
Y.E.S.S. (Youth Engaging Skin Serum) (Proprietary Blend)
YESS is the first ever stabilized blend of Retinol and TCA!
Due to the proprietary formula, we do not give out the exact % of TCA, but the Retinol is 1%.
- Topical retinol improves fine wrinkles associated with natural aging. Significant induction of glycosaminoglycan, which is known to retain substantial water, and increased collagen production are most likely responsible for wrinkle effacement. With greater skin matrix synthesis, retinol-treated aged skin is more likely to withstand skin injury and ulcer formation along with improved appearance.
- TCA is a non-toxic chemical (trichloracetic acid), which has been used to perform skin peels for over a quarter of a century. TCA is a preferred method for treating sun damage or melasma, usually in combination with other creams. It is a relative of vinegar (acetic acid.) TCA applied to the skin daily causes the top layers of cells to exfoliate revealing fresh healthy evenly toned skin and a smoother texture in a matter of a few weeks.
Retinol is food for Collagen production, you need to use it daily to achieve the very best results. There is no better anti-aging ingredient than Retinol. YESS now combines the anti-aging benefits of retinol with the skin resurfacing ability of TCA to create a safe efficacious topical to rejuvenate skin tone and texture.
Some people may be sensitive to YESS when they first start applying it. It is recommended to mix 2 pumps each of YESS and DeWet for the first 2 weeks then decrease to 1 pump DeWet and 3 pumps YESS for 2 weeks, then begin to apply straight YESS after 4 weeks.
People who think they are sensitive retinol will find this paraben-free formula is far better tolerated.
YESS will deliver the following results:
- Reduction in fine lines & wrinkles
- Healthier and Firmer Skin
- Improved Skintone
This product is a 10% Vitamin C containing L-ascorbic acid. This non-aqueous product is incredibly stable despite having no water. C10 helps to lift out pigment. When used daily, C10:
- Stimulates collagen production
- Helps to lift out pigment, and regulate melanocytes
- Anti oxidants help to prevent sun damage
- Minimizes free radical damage (keeps your good cells from dividing into bad cells)
- Best when used during the day
Similar to C10 in that it contains L-ascorbic acid, it helps to protect the body from free radicals even better on a cellular level, since it’s even stronger. With the addition of Feurlic Acid & Vitamin E, the added benefits include:
- Smoother, softer, younger looking skin
- Reduction in the appearance of wrinkles, lines, and age spots
- Early testing even showed Some evidence that vitamin E speeds cellular regeneration on the skin, which can help the healing process for scars and acne and even reduce the risk of UV-induced skin cancer
- Vitamin E also helps improve skin hydration
- Lessens the appearance of dark circles
- Helps to reduce puffiness
Dr. Zit Kit (Proprietary Blend)
A duo regimen. This is the perfect fit for teenagers. Minimal steps, incredibly effective. Blackheads can truly be a thing of the past!
Dr. Zit Wash (Proprietary Blend)
Is a Glycolic & Lactic Acid blend in a foaming gel wash.
Glycolic Acid is the smallest molecule of all the AHA acids and is derived from sugar. In Dr Zit Wash, it serves as a Keratolytic, helping the skin to exfoliate dead skin cells that can be clogging the pores and allowing for better penetration of products applied after the cleansing process.
Lactic Acid comes from sour milk. It’s a much gentler AHA due to it having a larger molecular size. Combining GA and LA together helps to create a gentle wash for acneic skin.
Dr. Zit Spot Treatment (Proprietary Blend)
A unique proprietary blend of Salicylic Acid (SA) and Benzoyl Peroxide (BP). These two active ingredients are not usually found in the same product. While there are many acne systems that incorporate both of these active ingredients, typically there will be a BP wash and SA treatment pad, serum or lotion.
Now, in a one step process, you can apply both BP and SA to get the combined benefits. Both treat acne, but they work very differently. Salicylic acid exfoliates the skin to help unblock pores, but it doesn’t kill the P. acne bacteria. Benzoyl peroxide, however, helps break the acne cycle, clearing existing breakouts now and helping to stop emerging pimples before they form. It also acts as a mild skin exfoliant to help unblock pores.
BP – BP helps fight inflammation, unclog pores and prevent more blemishes from forming. BP helps to break the acne cycle and is proven effective on both mild to moderate acne.
SA – SA is derived from aspirin and works as anti-inflammatory to help reduce inflammation associated with acne. SA also helps to prevent and breakup black heads.
This SUPER DUO combination is hands down the best acne fighting topical treatment without requiring a prescription.