The New Year is here, which means dermatology conferences are underway. Induction Therapies will be attending several conferences this year, where we will be discussing one of the latest innovations in automated microneedling: the Collagen P.I.N. You may even be able to receive a complimentary microneedling procedure when you come and see us!
We’ll also have plenty to share about our exclusive skincare line — the only paraben free, gluten free and vegan products on the market to date. No matter if you’re looking for exfoliators, acne solutions or age-defying serums. Induction Therapies skin care can provide the solution you seek using ingredients that even the most sensitive skin can handle.
Placing Value in Our Time with You
At Induction Therapies, we enjoy attending numerous conferences throughout the year because we value the insight that other skincare professionals share. We’re able to learn about and observe some of the latest techniques in surgical and aesthetic dermatology, which helps us provide even better service to you!
Additionally, we want to help you improve your practice, which we do by introducing and demonstrating products that can enhance your patient experience and help set your practice apart from your competition. Whether you’re looking for medical-grade skin care or microneedling devices, we want to assist you in making impactful decisions so that you can continue improving lives!
Conferences allow experts of all kinds to learn about new diagnostic approaches using evidence-based practices. There will be workshops available along with Q & A sessions where we’ll be just one of many industries discussing various aesthetic procedures. You will also be able to network with hundreds of colleagues who, like us, are redefining the industry of surgical and aesthetic dermatology.
This year’s conferences will be highlighting some of the latest advancements in dermatology procedures for both the face and body. Attendees will learn about new technology specialized for the skin, which is where we will be demonstrating the Collagen P.I.N.’s automated microneedling device.
Our goal during each conference is to provide you with a better understanding of what automated microneedling can do for you and your clientele. You’ll learn more about the ways to combat facial and bodily aging as well as gain a deeper insight into specific diagnoses so that you’re able to utilize the most efficient treatment method.
Find us at the following conferences this year:
- AACD in Marina Del Rey, CA: January 27th – 29th, 2017 at the Ritz Carlton
- AACS in San Diego, CA: February 9th – 11th at the Manchester Grand Hyatt
- Baker-Gordon Symposium in Miami, FL: February 9th – 11th at the Hyatt Regency Downtown Miami
- South Beach Symposium in Miami, FL: February 9th – 11th at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel
- AAD in Orange County, CA: March 3rd – 7th at the Orange Country Convention Center
- Maui Derm in Maui, HI: March 19th – 24th at the Grand Wailea
- ASLMS in San Diego, CA: April 5th – 9th at the Hilton Bayfront & San Diego Convention Center
- ASAPS (The Aesthetic Meeting) in San Diego, CA: April 27th – May 1st at the San Diego Convention Center
- Music City Scale in Nashville, TN: May 4th – 7th at the Convention Center
- The Aesthetics Show in Las Vegas, NV: July 6th – 9th at The Wynn
We look forward to seeing you this year and helping you improve your practice! You can learn more about the Collagen P.I.N. or our full skincare line by contacting Induction Therapies at (877) 746-4407 and scheduling a demonstration.